The Interchange Third Edition TestCrafter CD-ROM allows teachers to create, customize, and print tests by choosing how many and which questions to include, drawing from a bank of over 2,000 questions. The Interchange Third Edition / Passages placement tests are also available in PDF format.
- Ability to create versions of tests by scrambling questions or answers
- Tests listening, vocabulary, grammar, and writing skills
- Ability to add, edit, and save questions in the test bank
- Complete answers keys and audio scripts available for printing
- Download the Interchange Third Edition TestCrafter flyer
An update of version 1.0 that enables teachers to administer tests online is now available.
Click here to download the update.
Placement and Evaluation Package
A comprehensive Placement and Evaluation Package contains placement tests designed to help teachers determine the level of Interchange Third Edition or Passages best suited to their students. The Package also contains tests that assess students' mastery of materials introduced in both series.
- Three versions of the Objective Placement Test with a listening section
- The Placement Conversation for use in determining oral competency
- The Placement Essay with actual student samples and numerous essay topics
- Two versions of a test for Units 1-8 and Units 9-16 for each of the four levels
- Administration and scoring instructions, answer keys, and audio scripts