Kid's Box American English
Complete Beginner to Elementary
Kid's Box is bursting with bright ideas to inspire you and your students! This six-level course gives children a confident start to learning English, and makes lessons a joy for teachers. Perfect for general use, Kid's Box American English also fully covers the syllabus of the Cambridge Young Learners English (YLE) tests. New language is presented through amusing stories that your students will adore and practiced with fantastic songs and activities, making the learning process a delight. Key language is continuously revised and recycled, helping to build children's confidence, and a focus on communicative activities ensures that children use the language they have learned in a fun, 'no-pressure' context. The loveable members of the Star family will delight young learners, while an extensive range of supplementary materials provides the teacher with all the extra activities they need.
Key Features of this Title
- The accompanying Teacher's Resource Packs provide a huge assortment of extension and reinforcement activities, and cater for different abilities and learning styles.
- UNIQUE 'Say it with Monty' (Levels 1 and 2), 'Say it with Sally' (Levels 3 and 4) and 'Say it right' (Levels 5 and 6) pronunciation sections help children to practise their pronunciation in a non-threatening context.
- 'Our world' cross-curricular culture sections (Levels 1 and 2) help build on children's knowledge of the world outside the classroom. Topic sections (Levels 3 to 6) give pupils an introduction to learning other subjects through English.
- YLE type tests in levels 2, 4, 5 and 6 help to assess the children's progress, and familiarize them with the format of the YLE exam.
- The interactive DVD reinforces target language in a fun and memorable way and brings language to life in the classroom.