Interchange Third Edition has been thoroughly updated to reflect the most recent approaches to language teaching and learning. It remains the innovative series that teachers and students know and love.
The course offers new, fresh content in every unit, additional grammar practice, and more opportunities to develop speaking and listening skills. The series focuses on both accuracy and fluency, and features contemporary topics. The successful multi skills syllabus integrates themes, grammar, functions, vocabulary, and pronunciation. The underlying philosophy of the course remains the same: Language is best learned when it is used for meaningful communication.
- A proven multi skills syllabus
- A focus on accuracy and fluency
- Contemporary, real-world topics
- Natural, conversational language
- Grammar in communicative contexts
- Task-based listening activities
- Fun, personalized speaking activities
- An updated pronunciation syllabus
- Frequent learner-centered progress checks
- A new self-study listening section
The exercises in the 16 teaching units are grouped into two topical and/or functional cycles. Progress checks after every two units allow students to assess and monitor their own learning. New to this edition is a Self-study section with a free audio CD.