Elementary to Intermediate
Business Goals is a three-level course in communicative Business English. Each Student?s Book provides 30 core hours of class work extendable to over 60 hours using the additional material provided. Functional language, vocabulary and grammar are introduced in manageable amounts. With a focus on listening and speaking, learners are given the opportunity to build their confidence in areas such as telephoning, ordering, networking and dealing with problems in authentic business contexts. The Business Goals Workbooks provide extra practice in all four skills and are also valuable for students preparing for the BEC examinations, with BEC-style activities and exam advice. Each Workbook comes with an audio CD and contains full transcripts of all recordings. Model answers for speaking tasks are included on the CD. An overview of how the Workbooks link to BEC exams is available on the Business Goals website.
Key Features of this Title
- Highly practical approach and emphasis on realistic communicative tasks mean students can use English at work straight away.
- Teachers can choose a modular or linear path through the course, and adapt the course length to suit any teaching situation.
- Listening material with a range of accents helps students prepare for English as it is really spoken.
- Culture focus sections introduce students to company culture around the world.
- Language and vocabulary files at the back of the book provide support, reference and practice for students, while offering teachers extra flexibility.
- Regular review sections reinforce new language and allow students to monitor their own progress.