Connect Second Edition is a fun, four-level, multi-skills American English course written and designed specifically for young adolescents. Motivation is encouraged through high-interest topics and lively activities. Theme Projects help students connect their English to the world outside the classroom.
The Student's Book includes:
- 32 lessons in each level.
- New Get Connected lessons, which give students an opportunity to consolidate the language they are learning.
- A new, easy-to-use layout and design.
- Two full mini-review pages per lesson.
- Revised Theme Projects, which enable students to use the unit language in a new and meaningful way.
Additional support includes:
- Updated cultural notes, one quiz per unit, and Extra Practice worksheets in the Teacher's Edition.
- A new set of Extra Grammar Activities and Extra Readings on the Connect Teacher Support Site.
- Word Lists, Verb Lists, Placement Tests, Unit Tests, Oral Quizzes, and Learning Logs on the Connect Teacher Support Site.
- New activities on the Connect Arcade.