Objective First Certificate
This popular First Certificate course has been updated to prepare students for the new examination syllabus introduced in December 2008. A clear organisation and fresh approach have already made it a popular route to success at FCE in many countries throughout the world: thirty short units provide thorough training in exam skills, solid language development, and lively class discussion. A wide variety of texts and recordings on stimulating topics engage learners' interest. A third edition of the course is now available - please visit www.cambridge.org/elt/objectivefirst for more information.
Key Features of this Title
- Contains 'Writing Folders' so candidates can develop the full range of writing skills needed for the FCE exam.
- 'Exam Folders' familiarise candidates with exam-type tasks and provide helpful advice for each part of the exam.
- A 'Grammar Folder' appendix provides further explanations and examples.
- Regular revision units enable students to measure their progress and recycle grammar and vocabulary.
- Corpus-informed so students are made aware of the most common mistakes made in the exam, and the course presents them with the most authentic, up-to-date use of language.
- Revised and updated so it corresponds to the updated examination syllabus introduced in December 2008.