Intermediate to Advanced
Business Advantage is the course for tomorrow's business leaders. Based on a unique syllabus that combines current business theory, business in practice and business skills - all presented using authentic, expert input - the course contains specific business-related outcomes that make the material highly relevant and engaging.Leading organisations featured in the series include: IKEA, Unilever, Nokia and Havaianas - to name but a few. All three levels include input from the Cambridge Judge Business School, University of Cambridge.In addition, each Student's Book comes with a free DVD of video case studies looking at even more companies.Thanks to the innovative Theory-Practice-Skills approach and the substantial input into the lessons and activities from the world of business, success starts with Business Advantage.
Key Features of this Title
- Several leading business schools and institutions have contributed to the course, providing fascinating content and giving Business Advantage a credible, authentic stamp.
- Business Advantage is Corpus and particularly CANBEC-informed and CLC-informed, making it the first business course to offer a link to a spoken business English corpus.
- Based on a modular approach containing short, discrete units, Business Advantage allows the trainer to customise the materials according to their student's needs.
- The course is mapped to the Common European Framework with a set of competencies matched to the world of business English. This is the first course in this sector to comprehensively develop a set of specific business-related competencies and outcomes.
- The dynamic web support offers new and updated activities which give students a fresh, dynamic approach to the learning process.