Applied ICT: AS and A Level
AS level to A2 level
AS Level and A Level Applied ICT comprehensively covers the requirements of the Cambridge syllabus for AS Level and A Level Applied Information and Communication Technology, and is endorsed by Cambridge. Written in a clear, accessible style by experienced teachers with senior examining roles, the book and free accompanying CD-ROM prepare students for the examination and help them to develop, and learn to apply, a wide range of ICT skills. The book explores the structure and use of ICT systems, including a variety of computer networks, within a broad range of organisations. It fully investigates the systems life cycle, the way in which ICT is applied in the workplace and the impact of ICT on society in general. The CD-ROM, referenced throughout the book, contains raw source-data files and sample model answers for the activities in the practical chapters.
Key Features of this Title
- Chapter introductions and summaries providing the basis for structured revision.
- Self-assessment activities, tasks, exam-style questions and specimen-paper questions.
- Student-friendly colour-coded design, including hints, reminders and teachers notes.
- Full-colour images and screen shots, as well as a glossary of key ICT terms.
- Glossary of key ICT terms.
- The CD-ROM is referenced throughout the book and contains raw source-data files, answers to all the theory questions and sample model answers for the activities in the practical chapters.